17 Dec Sudden, temporary thinning hair The causes—and solutions—for this type of thinning hair
Sudden, temporary thinning hair
The causes—and solutions—for this type of thinning hair
What you need to know
Sudden, temporary hair thinning usually becomes visible two to three months after a specific event, which causes hairs to abruptly enter the shedding phase before completing the growth phase. This type of hair thinning is more prevalent in women, and can cause sudden thinning on the entire head.
• Stress or emotional shock
• A restricted or poor diet
Sudden, temporary hair thinning has two main underlying causes. Because it can be difficult to determine which is primarily responsible, it’s best to address both.
• Vascular Deficiency – Poor blood flow to the hair follicles limits the availability of the nutrients necessary for healthy hair growth.
• Nutritional Deficiency – The nutrients vital for hair growth are either limited or lacking altogether.
RF80 addresses the two main factors for this type of hair thinning with just one weekly treatment. This powerful double-patented leave-in serum works to invigorate the scalp and create a healthy hair and scalp environment.
• Natural Pfaffia extract and essential oils of Sage and Lemon invigorate the scalp and maximize the supply of nutrients available.
• ATP Energie features a potent blend of botanical extracts, essential oils, vitamins and minerals to supply the follicles with energy.
To Learn more visit us at: Champagne and Shampoo salon for a complimentary
7443 Girard Avenue La Jolla, California 92037